Envirothon NB 2019
- Tour of Agriculture and Agri-Foods Canada (December 6 2018) – Fredericton
- February 15th, 2019 – Registration Deadline for Envirothon NB Teams – $300/team
- February 16th, 2019 – Team Training Workshop – Location: Mapleton Park Rotary Lodge, Moncton (Snow date: February 23rd) Topics: Wildlife, Aquatics, Forestry.
- March 16th, 2019 – (10am – 3pm) Team Training Workshop -Location: Science East Science Centre, 668 Brunswick Street, Fredericton ( Soils, Oral Presentation Tips and Judging Criteria Review, Current Topic) (Snow date: March 23rd)
- April 1st, 2019 – Last day to withdraw from competition in order to receive a refund.
- April 13th, 2019 – The 2019 competition scenario for the Current Environmental Issue will be available to all teams on this date. Questions and Answers workshop plus tour of Maritime College of Forest Technology. (1350 Regent Street Fredericton)
- May 4th – Early Arrivals
- May 5th & 6th, 2019 – 19th Annual Envirothon NB Competition – UNB Saint John