Envirothon NB 2023-24 Dates – Stay Tuned!
Programming event dates and learning opportunities
In-person/virtual workshops are being planned. Stay tuned for more dates!
Contact us to request a presentation / workshops for your class or team .
- High School Teachers – Professional Learning Session: Intro to Envirothon NB
- Middle School Teachers – Professional Learning Session: Intro to Envirothon NB
- Recruitment Presentations available upon request
- February 15, 2024 – Competition Registration Deadline ($400/team)
- February 24, 2024 – Envirothon NB Workshop Day
- March 16, 2024 – Envirothon NB Workshop Day – Learn from the topic leads, hands-on activities in Forestry, Aquatics, Soils and Wildlife.
- April 1, 2024 – Last day to withdraw from competition in order to receive a refund.
- April 5, 2024 – Scenario sent to teams.
- April 20, 2024 – Envirothon NB Workshop Day – Bernice MacNaughton High School, Oral Presentation Tips, review judging criteria, and current topic information – Adapting to a Changing Climate.
- May 4, 2024 – Provincial Envirothon NB Competition – Early arrival (Mount Allison University)
- May 5&6, 2024 (TBC) – Provincial Envirothon NB Competition (Mount Allison University
- July 28th – August 3rd, 2024 – International NCF- Envirothon – Geneva, New York (Top scoring high school team of 5 is eligible to represent New Brunswick)