Competition Dates: May 14th & 15th, 2017
Location: University of New Brunswick, Fredericton
Thank you for your interest in Envirothon NB. Your team will find it a rewarding experience.
Registration forms for 2017
To register please print out and complete forms below:
- Team Registration Form 2017– to be filled out by Advisor or Team Captain
- Team Member Registration Form 2017 – to be filled out by each participating student
- Advisor-Volunteer Registration Form 2017 – to be filled out by each participating advisor / chaperone / volunteer
Registration Deadline Extension: February 15th, 2017. Payment Due!
Team Registration Fee: $150
Last Day to submit Team names and forms: March 1st, 2017
Any paid team that withdraws from the competition after April 1st, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund.
Payment may be made by cash, cheque, VISA, MC, or debit. Credit card payments may be phoned in. Please make cheques payable to “Envirothon NB”. Team Registrations may be mailed, emailed, or faxed to:
668 Brunswick St.
Tel: 506.457.2340 ext. 129
- Transportation to and from workshops and Envirothon NB Competition are the responsibility of each team unless otherwise stated.
- A competition fee of $50/individual for the Envirothon NB Competition is the responsibility of the registered individuals. Teams usually stay at residences on campus. This is subject to change for the 2017 competition.
- It is the responsibility of the teacher to approach their school, school district or Department of Education to cover the cost a supply teacher. Martha McClure is able to assist in this matter to a limited number. If the situation changes, Envirothon NB will notify all advisors immediately.
Next Step – Team Preparation:
Once we receive your registration forms and fee, you will receive the current year’s learning objectives and learning resource package. This information will be a valuable resource as you guide your team in preparation for the competition.