Why Become a Contributor or Donor of Envirothon NB?
- Be a key participant in Envirothon, North America’s largest environmental education program for high students.
- Gain exposure in the communities of New Brunswick and have your company’s / organization’s name associated with a worthy, environmental program for youth. Envirothon NB has received media coverage with CTV Live at 5, CBC TV, CBC Radio, Radio Canada, Astral Media, The Daily Gleaner, Times & Transcript, Telegraph Journal, Oromocto Gazette, and local media groups and papers.
- Make it possible for students to pursue local community development projects which improve the quality of living and promote public interest and awareness.
Join the growing list of Envirothon NB Partners / Contributors
As a company or an individual, you can make a difference by supporting the Envirothon NB program.
Envirothon NB is part the non-profit organization and registered charity – Canadian Woodlands Forum
All donations over $25.00 are eligible to receive a tax-deductible receipt.
In return for the continuing support, Envirothon NB would like to offer funding partners these benefits:
Envirothon NB Partnership Levels & Opportunities.
- The knowledge that, by helping Envirothon NB to grow, we can work towards connecting with the high school students across New Brunswick.
- The opportunity to have a logo placed on Envirothon NB’s promotional items
(Event Program, Banners, etc.)
- Recognition on the Envirothon NB website, with web page links if desired.
- Recognition and contribution opportunities on the Envirothon NB Facebook page.
- The opportunity to serve as a judge at the Envirothon NB provincial competition.
If you are interested in supporting Envirothon NB or would like to request additional sponsorship information, please contact Envirothon NB today